You can save up to 80% off of your dining expenses when you use Restaurant.com to purchase gift certificates to your favorite restaurants or to try out new places to eat.
Find out more information:
Visit Restaurant.com to view their list of over 18,000 restaurants where you can use your gift certificates. Plus, if you eat out frequently or want to give a special gift, you can purchase “Dinner of the Month” gift certificates (under “Give A Gift”) where the recipient will receive a gift certificate every month for 3, 6, or 12 months.
Enter to win this prize:
The winner of this giveaway will receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate. The winner will be able to select a specific restaurant.
Enter to win:
– (REQUIRED) Leave a comment letting us know what is your favorite restaurant on Restaurant.com.
For extra entries (one entry for each) – leave a separate comment for each action:
– Tweet this giveaway (you can Tweet daily) – “#GIVEAWAY: Win a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate on A Savings WOW! @maritramos (Ends 6/3) http://bit.ly/k9jrqD” or press the “Tweet” button on the top of this post
– Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall by pressing “Share” button above.
– Share this giveaway on your blog (don’t forget to include the link in your comment)
– E-mail two of your friends about this giveaway and cc: email@example.com
– Include our blog button on your site (include the link to your site in your comment)
– Be our friend via Google Connect (at the bottom of the page)
Reminder: Please leave a comment for EACH entry that you complete. One winner will be selected randomly from all entries received by 11:59 PM CST on Friday, June 3rd.
Disclosure: We received the products mentioned above for free from Restaurant.com for this giveaway. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.disclosure policy for more information.