Mixbook is a leading photo publishing company. Unlike their competitors, their photo books are 100% customizable, allowing users to begin with either a blank book or an existing template that can then be edited to their liking. Mixbook also has a unique collaboration feature which allows their users to invite friends and family to work on a project together.
Find out more information:
Visit Mixbook’s website to view their wide selection of photo books, cards, and calendars. From soft cover to hard cover books, there is also a variety of premade templates to fit any occasion.
Special discount: Use the coupon code TOMOSON20 at checkout to take 20% off your order (can only be used once per customer – no expiration date).
Enter to win this prize:
Create a customized photo book for Father’s Day. The winner of this giveaway will receive a $50 Mixbook Groupon certificate. Use the certificate to get $50 worth of photo books, cards, and more from Mixbook.
Enter to win:
– (REQUIRED) Leave a comment letting us know is your favorite product from Mixbook.
For extra entries (one entry for each) – leave a separate comment for each action:
– Tweet this giveaway (you can Tweet daily) – “#GIVEAWAY: Win a $50 Mixbook Certificate on A Savings WOW! @maritramos (Ends 6/3) http://bit.ly/l1m9ca” or press the “Tweet” button on the top of this post
– Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall by pressing “Share” button above.
– Share this giveaway on your blog (don’t forget to include the link in your comment)
– E-mail two of your friends about this giveaway and cc: email@example.com
– Include our blog button on your site (include the link to your site in your comment)
– Be our friend via Google Connect (at the bottom of the page)
Reminder: Please leave a comment for EACH entry that you complete. One winner will be selected randomly from all entries received by 11:59 PM CST on Friday, June 3rd.
Disclosure: A Savings WOW! is providing the $50 Mixbook Groupon for this giveaway. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.disclosure policy for more information.