Swag Bucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza today – that means multiple Swag Codes throughout the day – if you were to get all of them, you’d pocket an extra 50 Swag Bucks! Check the Swag Bucks blog, Twitter page, Facebook page, our Swag Bucks swidget (on our right sidebar), and on the Swag Bucks site to search for the Swag Codes today.
If you are new to Swag Bucks, here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for a free Swag Bucks account here.
- Install the Swag Bucks toolbar. Do your internet searches through the toolbar and randomly be awarded Swag Bucks.
- Do the following actions every day to get up to 6 free Swag Bucks each day:
- Open up your internet browser – you will get 1 Swag Buck each day if you have the Swag Bucks toolbar installed.
- Visit the “Trusted Surveys” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck just for visiting.
- Take the “Daily Polls” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck.
- Invite 1 friend a day on “Invite & Earn” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck.
- Take the “NOSO” – No Obligation, Special Offers (click on “Skip” for the ones that don’t interest you) under the “Earn” tab and you’ll get 2 Swag Bucks at the end.
- Click “Swag Codes” and then click on “Check if there’s a Swag Code” on our “Swidget” on our right-hand sidebar to see if there are any current Swag Codes and then enter it into your account.
Over time, you will accumulate enough Swag Bucks to earn prizes, such as gift cards and free products in the Swag Store! This is how we did a lot of our holiday shopping last year!
Plus, when you invite family and friends to use Swag Bucks also, you will also get up to 1,000 Swag Bucks for each of them when they do their searches through Swag Bucks!
Click here to get started with Swag Bucks.
Thank you for reading A Savings WOW! and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Savings.com for the latest updates! Also check out our Coupon Database for lots of money-saving coupons!Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
Leave a Reply