One thing that we are constantly in need of in our household is a delicious meal that will feed our entire family and doesn’t take a long time to prepare. We were given the opportunity to try out Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna. We found it in the frozen food section of our local grocery store.
About Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna :
– What sets Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna apart is its unique ingredients together with innovative baking tray that creates a homemade taste in minutes.
– The lasagna includes three Italian-style meats (sausage, ground beef and pepperoni), layered with four different cheeses (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano), in a hearty marinara sauce that cooks in the microwave and is ready to serve in just 19 minutes, faster than the competition.
– Not all lasagna is created equal. According to a national taste test, Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna is preferred over Stouffer’s 19 oz. Lasagna with Meat & Sauce by consumers two to one. Marie Callender’s delicious blend of meats and cheeses combined with its unique baking tray creates a homemade tasting meal you can be proud to serve to your family.
– Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna is so good that the brand is putting its money where consumers’ mouths are with an on-pack money back guarantee.
– Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna is available in single serve (19oz) and multi-serve (31oz) varieties to enjoy with your family and friends at grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $5.75.
What we thought of Marie Callender’s Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna:
We all enjoyed our lasagna. It was very easy to prepare and took less than 30 minutes from taking it out of the box to putting it on the table. The portions were a good size and the quality of the meal was excellent. It tasted like we had purchased the meal from a restaurant instead of it being a frozen meal. This would also be a good thing to have handy for occasions that you may need a quick and delicious meal, such as having guests over for dinner. We have definitely added it to our list of favorite meals.
How to save on purchasing Marie Callender’s meals:
Visit Marie Callender’s website to print out money-saving coupons. Right now, they have a coupon for $1 off Marie Callender’s Multi-Serve Bakes or $1 off 3 Marie Callender’s Single-Serve Frozen Meals
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by TheMotherhood. We received compensation and a coupon to review the product. All opinions are our own honest opinions.
Thank you for reading A Savings WOW! and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Savings.com for the latest updates! Also check out our Coupon Database for lots of money-saving coupons!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.