Here’s a deal you’ll want to snatch up at Groupon today. Get a $100 Groupon to Virgin America for only $39.
The fine print on the details:
– Must book by 2/29/12 and complete travel by 3/31/12
– Not valid 2/17 or 2/20
– Limit 1 per person
– Limit 1 per order
– Must purchase tickets 3 days in advance
– Virgin America terms & conditions apply
– Valid only for travel between ORD and SFO or ORD and LAX
– Valid only for Main Cabin fare classes S, L, M, U, E, H, B, or V
– Roundtrip purchase required
– Must be 15 or older to book a flight
– Not valid with reward points
– Airport fees and taxes not included in the price of this Groupon
– See the rules that apply to all deals.
How to get your Virgin America Groupon:
– Sign up for your free Groupon account.
– Find the Virgin America deal here.
– Purchase the deal.
– The Groupon will be active after midnight. However, you can still print out the voucher beforehand under “My Groupons” and wait to use it.
– Share your referral link with family and friends and earn $10 in Groupon credit for each person you refer after they make their first purchase.
Purchase your $39 for $100 toward round-trip air travel between Chicago and LAX/SFO on Virgin Airlines today!
Search for more deals here:
powered by Savings.com
Thank you for reading A Savings WOW! and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Savings.com for the latest updates! Also check out our Coupon Database for lots of money-saving coupons!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.