[tweetherder]Get $100s worth of coupons for only $0.19 from the @ChicagoTribune on @Groupon today![/tweetherder]
It’s back! This SUPER-HOT deal on a Chicago Tribune newspaper subscription. In the Chicago-area, the Chicago Tribune has the best selection of coupons in their Sunday editions. With this deal, you’ll get a two-year Sunday-only subscription for only $20. That comes out to only $0.19 per week. That’s really a great deal considering the Sunday edition is $1.99 at the newsstand. That’s a lot of money-saving information for you! This also makes a great gift – you can purchase an additional subscription as a gift.
How to purchase this deal:
– Sign up for a free Groupon account, then go directly to this Groupon deal.
– If you are already a member, then go directly to this Groupon deal.
– You have to enter the name and address of where the Chicago Tribune newspaper subscription should be delivered at checkout, so make sure to have that ready when you are purchasing the deal.
– They will use that information to start the subscription.
– Share this deal with your friends and family to earn $10 in Groupon bucks for each new referral.
The fine print:
Expires Jul 13, 2012. Limit 1 per household, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order and per person. Must provide purchaser name, recipient’s name, recipient’s shipping address and phone# at checkout. New subscribers only or those who have not received home delivery in 30 days. Not valid for renewals. Delivery begins upon purchase, provided all delivery info is submitted. Start date cannot be delayed. Allow 7-10 business days for first issue to arrive. Valid only within listed zipcodes. Not valid for P.O. Box delivery. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Thanks Chi-Town Cheapskate!
Thank you for reading A Savings WOW! and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Savings.com for the latest updates! Also check out our Coupon Database for lots of money-saving coupons!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.