[tweetherder]Find student study resources for #backtoschool – many are #free! #spon[/tweetherder]
It’s hard to believe that back-to-school time is just around the corner. Here are some great resources to use to help your students as they embark on their studies.
– Khan Academy – They provide over 3,300 videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, history, and more. There is no charge to access the videos and they are self-paced, so you can take your time on the different subjects.
– Study Mode – It is the world’s largest subscription-based learning tool, with over 650,000 model essays, AP notes, and book notes.
– Discovery Education – They offer free student resources that include interactive games, videos, contests, and virtual labs.
– Starfall – It is a free public service to teach children to read with phonics and is geared towards preschool, 1st grade, 2nd grade, special education, homeschool, and English language development (ELD, ELL, ESL).
– Cool Math – Your child can play games that help them enrich their math skills.
– Beyond the Backpack – Help your child prepare for Kindergarten with Nickelodeon’s tools.
– iPad Apps – There are a variety of apps available on the iPad that will help reinforce the skills they need for their grade level.
– Amazon Kindle – Download the free Amazon Kindle app, along with free books from Amazon.com, to help encourage your child’s love of reading.
There are also many different ways you can encourage your child with their homework and rewarding them for their efforts. You can either design your own reward chart or print out a free one from the Chuck E. Cheese website.
What other websites or tools do you use to help your students with their studies? Please leave a comment below and let us know.
Disclosure: A portion of this post is sponsored, however, all opinions are our own, honest, opinions. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.