[tweetherder]Are you hooked on @Pinterest? Join us for the Pintastic Pinning Party this week![/tweetherder]
Welcome to the Weekly Pintastic Pinning Party!!
We are one of the co-hosts of Blogging Mom of 4’s Pintastic Pinning Party this week. Each week she hosts a Pinning Party for you to link up your favorite pins, find new pins to re-pin and to find some new pinners to follow.
Sounds like a Pintastic Good Time right?! So Find some Pinspiration This Week!!
Each week the Pintastic Pinning Party will start on Sunday evening. You may link up on Blogging Mom of 4 or any of the weekly hosts. Each week she will be changing hosts to give you all fresh new Pintastic Pinning content for your viewing pleasure!
Here’s her Featured Pin from last Week:
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe from Family, Love and Other Stuff.
Link up below and you may be the featured Pin of the week!
We’d love it if you followed the Pintastic Hosts for the week who are helping to provide pinspiration:
There are no official rules for our Pinning Party but here are some suggestions:
- Link up your pins directly from your Pinterest Account and add the name of the PIN (not your name or your blog name)
- Hop around and visit some of the pins of others who have linked up. We’re sure you’ll find lots of great Pintastic Pins.
- Follow others who have linked up.
- Comment below with your Pinterest user name if you would like a follow back from the Blog Owner.
- Share our Pintastic Pinning Party…wouldn’t be much of a party without friends!
- Come back throughout the week and visit often. You may be featured in next week’s Pinning Party!
That’s it! Add a link or a few below if you have them or just browse and click! Have a Pintastic Good Time!!
Thank you to the co-hosts this week:
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
Coupons provided by Savings.com