Valentine’s Day is in a few weeks and we have partnered with eight other blogs to give you some tips on how to make that day a special one, whether you’re celebrating with a special someone, your kids, friends, or flying solo.
Valentine’s Day Tip:
A fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day is to go to dinner and a movie. However, with the cost of movie tickets and dinner, sometimes it can be quite expensive. Here’s a tip on how you can save a lot of money when going out to the movies:
1) Sign up for a free Ebates account, the cash back site.
2) Sign up for the rewards program at your movie theater of choice: AMC Stubs, Classic Cinemas, Goodrich Quality Theaters, Marcus Theatres, Regal Crown Club, and more.
3) While logged into Ebates, select Fandango. Link up your movie theater rewards program in Fandango. You will usually save on paying the convenience fee when purchasing your movie tickets PLUS you’ll earn points on your rewards program.
4) Use the rewards you’ve earned from your movie theater rewards program when purchasing concessions.
5) Another way to save money on concessions is to look for products that give you movie cash with purchase. We’ve noticed that cereals from Kellogg’s and General Mills sometimes offer free movie tickets or concession cash on specially-marked boxes.
6) Receive cash back from Ebates from your purchase.-
$25 Olive Garden eGift Card
Enter to win:
Disclaimer: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. A Savings WOW! will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, or Instagram. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.