Disclosure: This post is sponsored. All opinions are my own, honest opinions. #NewMomsLoveSams
There was a time, not too long ago, where we had one baby after another. As a new mom and dad, there were things we wish we knew that would have made our lives much easier, looking back on it now.
One thing we wished we had gotten as soon as we had our first child was a Sam’s Club membership. We didn’t realize just how many diapers we would be going through with a baby, then through Pull-Ups as they became toddlers. Not to mention the baby gear, feeding supplies, and clothes. Multiply that by four babies within five years and you can imagine that there were times we felt we should have just bought everything in bulk!
Once we became Sam’s Club members, we saw just how much it would have saved us time and money (and sanity). There are so many reasons a Sam’s Club membership is a must-have for new moms (and new dads):
- They have every day low prices on everything needed for babies and toddlers, including diapers, food, toys and gear.
- You get warehouse prices on top brands and you can get them in bulk.
- There are exclusive instant savings offers on top of already low members-only prices.
- You are guaranteed value. If you don’t love your membership, your current yearly fee will be refunded in full.
- As new moms and dads, sometimes the last thing you want to do is wait in long lines or go all over the store to find the things you need to purchase. When you use the Scan & Go app, you can pay for your shopping easily through the app without having to stand in a long checkout line. You can also order ahead using the Sam’s Club app and pick up your order in the club, saving you time. You can shop on the go and have things delivered using the Sam’s Club app.
- Sam’s Club also has a a large selection of fresh and organic produce, USDA choice meats and fresh-baked goods of remarkable quality. One way to save time as a new mom or dad is through meal planning, and purchasing your ingredients from Sam’s Club helps you save time and money.
Become a member:
Join Sam’s Club right now for only $45 and receive the following bonuses (valid through 11/30/18):
- Free $20 Sam’s Club gift card
- Free Rotisserie Chicken
- $5 off any Huggies®, Pull-Ups®, GoodNites® Pampers® Diapers or Wipes
- $4 off Dreft Detergent (110 loads; 150 fl. oz)
- $4 off any PediaSure Shake 8 oz. bottles (24 pk.)
- $2 off Yoplait Go-Gurt Low Fat Yogurt Strawberry and Berry (32 ct.)
- $2 off Gala Apples (5 lbs.)
- $2 off Simply Orange Orange Juice
- $2 off Skippy® 2 pk. (40 oz. or 48 oz. ea.) or Jif® Peanut Butter (2 pk. 48 oz. ea.)
- That’s an additional $45 in bonuses and savings!
Enter to win a Sam’s Club membership:
Twenty Five (25) winners will receive a $100 Sam’s Plus Gift of Membership Gift Card. Enter the giveaway by submitting your email address on the form at the top of the page on the Sam’s Club page on Savings.com. The giveaway ends on Friday, November 9th at 11:59 PM ET. The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (11/12) via the email address they used to enter.
Join the #NewMomsLoveSams Twitter party:
They will be talking about all the ways that a Sam’s Club membership is beneficial for new moms! There’ll be $1500 in gift card prizes up for grabs, so be sure to RSVP to be eligible to win!
More ways to save at Sam’s Club:
Find out more ways to save money at Sam’s Club here.Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
Angela MacRae says
We don’t have a sams here in victoria bc canada but we do have costco where my daughter shops at all of the time