It’s Friday which means it’s Mega Swag Bucks Day today! When you search for anything using Swag Bucks today, you have a chance to earn Mega Swag Bucks (more than the usual amounts). What does this mean for you – you can earn your prizes faster!
If you are new to Swag Bucks, here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for a free Swag Bucks account here.
- Install the Swag Bucks toolbar. Do your internet searches through the toolbar and randomly be awarded Swag Bucks.
- Do the following actions every day to get up to 6 free Swag Bucks each day:
- Open up your internet browser – you will get 1 Swag Buck each day if you have the Swag Bucks toolbar installed.
- Visit the “Trusted Surveys” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck just for visiting.
- Take the “Daily Polls” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck.
- Invite 1 friend a day on “Invite & Earn” under the “Earn” tab for 1 Swag Buck.
- Take the “NOSO” – No Obligation, Special Offers (click on “Skip” for the ones that don’t interest you) under the “Earn” tab and you’ll get 2 Swag Bucks at the end.
- Click “Swag Codes” and then click on “Check if there’s a Swag Code” on our “Swidget” on our right-hand sidebar to see if there are any current Swag Codes and then enter it into your account.
Over time, you will accumulate enough Swag Bucks to earn prizes, such as gift cards and free products in the Swag Store! This is how we did a lot of our holiday shopping last year!
Plus, when you invite family and friends to use Swag Bucks also, you will also get up to 1,000 Swag Bucks for each of them when they do their searches through Swag Bucks!
BONUS: Use the code BIGTIMEBUCKS when you sign for Swagbucks this weekend (new members only) and get 100 FREE Swag Bucks in your account!
Thank you for reading A Savings WOW! and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Savings.com for the latest updates! Also check out our Coupon Database for lots of money-saving coupons!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.